Sep 22, 2020

STAY HOME

Covid continue and I have to come back home after 1 month working in Phu Quoc. Why many things happen this year. I have time to post here as no job now, very upset and boring but I cant imagine i have today. I learn to make cake, buy many thing and make it truth. My younger sister just get married and building home now, my parents feel better than before that make me not sad much. I also travel to some new place, meet some new people and every one all is very nice. 

This year I not make much money - *((((((, 

I cant believe that I can gudbite the liar - the bad man whom I used to think is ALL, yes stupid me but lucky i realize now, and My Diamond coming to me. I dare not say anything as Life always change but now i feel very happy when having him share everything everyday (but cont far away, why i always have to love far, haizzzzzzz...). I dont know how far we can go but this man is really nice and kind and cute *)

CAKE - I dont believe one day i can make it, yes, amazing when can do things we like, love and feel comfortable about all of that. 

I hope covid will end soon and I can come back working, meet my Diamond ~~

OMG - I can swim, I can do it, lastly I also can do it, yeah yeah *))))))))