Jul 31, 2011

Cold! I really want to come back! Huhu

"Never text someone who never texts back, never message someone who won't message back, and never think of people who don't think of you back" - this is her motto and I like this!

Oh man, now I am sitting here in Dinh Quan, so cold and windy. Oh my god, it is sunny and windy, the weather I like, Oh Man, cool and my hair extremely blow. how cold it is. I stay here alone with my mad blog. Luckily for me, I have this computer here to be my friend. A person like me should be friend with book, computer, radio and Tv. It will be better for me and all of friend. Some one is looking at me with strange eyes "maybe this girl is sick or having some abnormal illness" Sure, maybe, it is me! Oh I miss my home, my room, I want to go back, huhu! i dislike here, huhu!